WuZAM respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect all of our users to do the same. We follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") which can be found at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. Please understand that when using WuZAM you are not downloading music from our servers. WuZAM finds many mp3 files, some of which may be copyrighted, and it is your responsibility to acknowledge those copyrights.
WuZAM will respond promptly to any notices of alleged infringement that are reported to us.
If your intellectual property rights or your copyright has been violated please contact WuZAM with the following information:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the WuZAM website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
* "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.